Facilitates excellent and accurate administrative services and customer service from the Financial Aid Office and the Veterans' Services Office. Functions as an objective body that reviews and evaluates compliance issues and concerns within the department. Acts on behalf of the Director of Financial Aid and Veteran Services in his/her absence.
1. Demonstrates the Viking Values of balance, clarity, gratitude, service, teamwork, and trust.
2. Provides a high level of service to all members of the campus, community partners, and other constituents.
3. Maintains the confidentiality of student information and other private records.
4. Demonstrates expertise regarding financial aid eligibility, processes and policies, as well as Veteran Services.
5. Complies with all federal and state laws and regulations relating to higher education.
This Job Description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities comprising the position.
This position requires original transcripts and three professional references. This position is considered a security sensitive position and will require a criminal background check.
GRAYSON COLLEGE IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY INSTITUTION PROVIDING EDUCATIONAL AND EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES ON THE BASIS OF MERIT AND WITHOUT DISCRIMINATION ON THE BASIS OF RACE, COLOR, NATIONAL ORIGIN, RELIGION, GENDER, AGE, DISABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
The employer actively supports the Americans with Disabilities Act and will consider reasonable accommodations. For more information, please contact the human resources office at 903-463-8770 or firstname.lastname@example.org.