- Three years direct experience in the industrial maintenance field including knowledge and experience as a maintenance technician, electronic technician (industrial), maintenance foreman, industrial engineer, or engineering lead worker required.
- Experience working with a variety of hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, electrical/electronic, and PLC equipment in a manufacturing setting preferred. Previous teaching or training experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- AAS degree in Industrial Technology or related discipline preferred.
- Specialized training or certifications in any industrial/manufacturing aligned area are helpful.
- A significant level of trust and diplomacy is required, in addition to normal courtesy and tact. Work involves extensive personal contact with others and/or can be of a personal or sensitive nature. Work may involve motivating or influencing others. Outside contacts become important and fostering sound relationships with other entities (companies and/or individuals) becomes necessary and often requires the ability to influence and/or sell ideas or services to others.
- Ability to interact with students in a positive and encouraging manner.
Teaching assignments may include day, evening, or weekend courses depending on needs of industry partner.
GRAYSON COLLEGE IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY INSTITUTION PROVIDING EDUCATIONAL AND EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES ON THE BASIS OF MERIT AND WITHOUT DISCRIMINATION ON THE BASIS OF RACE, COLOR, NATIONAL ORIGIN, RELIGION, GENDER, AGE, DISABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
The employer actively supports the Americans with Disabilities Act and will consider reasonable accommodations. For more information, please contact the human resources office at 903-463-8770 or email@example.com.