Provides a safe campus environment for a diverse population of students through conventional and non-conventional law enforcement methods.
1. Demonstrates the Viking Values of balance, clarity, gratitude, service, teamwork, and trust.
2. Provides a high level of service to the campus community.
3. Completes reports with a high-level of accuracy.
4. Promotes the values of diversity, equity, and inclusion.
5. Attends departmental and college-wide meetings as requested.
6. Complies with all laws and regulations regarding higher education and campus safety.
7. Maintains an acceptable record of attendance; reports to work on time as scheduled.
This Job Description is not a complete statement of all duties and responsibilities comprising the position.
This position is considered a security sensitive position and will require a criminal background check.
GRAYSON COLLEGE IS AN AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY INSTITUTION PROVIDING EDUCATIONAL AND EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES ON THE BASIS OF MERIT AND WITHOUT DISCRIMINATION ON THE BASIS OF RACE, COLOR, NATIONAL ORIGIN, RELIGION, GENDER, AGE, DISABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
The employer actively supports the Americans with Disabilities Act and will consider reasonable accommodations. For more information, please contact the human resources office at 903-463-8770 or firstname.lastname@example.org.